Dr Babak is a General Practitioner who has worked as a GP in Australia from 2011. In the past few years, he has started studying and working in the field of Phlebology and varicose veins management.
His main areas of expertise are varicose veins, skin cancer diagnosis and excision, minor surgeries such as the removal or medical and cosmetic moles, non-surgical blepharoplasty (eyelid lifting) with plasma technology, cosmetic and medical injectables.
- Medical Doctor Degree
- Fellowship of Royal College of General Practitioners
- Certificate in Lower Extremity Ultrasound from Australian Society for Ultrasound in medicine
- Basic certificate in Phlebology from Australian College of Phlebology
- Certificate of Advanced Anatomy and Cosmetic injecting course from Australian Skin Skills Education and Training
- Certificate of Photodynamic Therapy and Filed Cancerisation from Australian Skin Skills Education and Training
- Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine from Skin Cancer College of Australia