Tighten, Strengthen and Rejuvenate
overcome vaginal atrophy
Vaginal relaxation and atrophy can result in loss of friction and sexual satisfaction for both a woman and her partner.
Vaginal atrophy refers to the thinning of the wall of the vagina that often occurs post-menopause and is associated with dryness and discomfort.
The treatment involves laser-induced thermal effects on the vaginal tissue, stimulating collagen remodelling and the synthesis of new collagen fibres. Anaesthesia is not required for this procedure.
"Vaginal Tightening Is A Safe And Non-Invasive Procedure, Designed To Tighten The Vaginal Canal And Reinstate Strength And Rejuvenated Healthier Vaginal Wall And Greater Sexual Satisfaction".
WHAT CAN BE EXPECTED FROM A VAGINAL TIGHTENING PROCEDURE?
Unlike surgical intervention, this procedure carries no risks or complications and there is no downtime. It’s a lunchtime procedure. You will leave immediately after the procedure and continue your daily routine. There may be some minimal sensitivity after the procedure and a transparent discharge for 2-3 days afterwards. Sexual intercourse is not recommended for 1 week after the procedure.
Our Doctors at Geniale are highly trained and experienced in the latest, state of the art laser technology and procedures in managing vaginal tightening.
What you can expect:
- Over 50% improvement after first treatment.
- No downtime with only 30 minutes, painless treatments (2-3 week intervals).
- Natural vaginal tissue rejuvenation for youthful pelvic collagen tissue.
The benefits include:
- solution for vaginal relaxation syndrome
- photo-thermal tightening of the vaginal canal
- minimally invasive, incisionless
- no anaesthesia needed
- walk-in/walk-out procedure
- safe, quick and easy
- high success rate and patient satisfaction
Watch as we explain how the treatment works.
Why Choose Dr Mike Shenouda
Dr Mike Shenouda is a specialist cosmetic, laser physician and proceduralist re-defining body rejuvenation in Australia.
Since graduation in 1993, Dr Shenouda has refined his talent as a cosmetic, laser physician and proceduralist (focusing on the face, eyelid, nose and vagina aesthetics).
His qualifications include:
- Global Train The Trainer in Facial Thread lift and Fillers
- Board Certified Cosmetic and Laser Physician (CPCA),
- Masters in Surgical Facial and Eyelid Aesthetics (ECAMS).
- Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery
- Diploma of Dermatology (UK)
- Member of the International Academy of Aesthetics (IAA),
- Member of the European College of Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery (ECAMS).
Dr Mike has kept his finger on the pulse of the latest practices and state-of-the-art technology in surgery and medicine. Read his Full Bio
Talk Directly with a Doctor
Come in and talk to us about how we can help you with your treatment plan or book in for a Telehealth Consultation via Zoom, Skype or a phone call.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
REQUEST A CONSULTATION WITH A DOCTOR
*Disclaimer. Individual results may vary. All procedures have risks, so discuss the benefits of Laser Incontinence treatment with your doctor